Finally...you just can’t bear your food going stale anymore!
Whether it’s your home or your restaurant, you want your food to last longer. I can help.
Tell me, does any of the following sound familiar to you?
- You have a growing food business. But your home refrigerator can no longer handle the volume of food you need to preserve.
- You want a commercial refrigerator but don’t know where to begin or which products are the best.
- You are looking for the best fridges to store your wine, your drinks or other specific food items such as meat.
- You are eagerly looking for the best refrigerator for your home. Just can’t handle the heat anymore.
- You want a compact fridge for your bedroom, but don’t know what to look for.
- You’re looking for extremely honest reviews for a fridge you have in mind.
If any of those sounded like you, welcome!
Hi, I’m Steve and I write about refrigerators - personal & commercial.
My blog, Thales Pons was born as a result of the extensive research I did when I was looking for a refrigerator for my restaurant business. As I collected loads of information, I got better at knowing what features are must-haves and what you can safely ignore. And today, I share all this information with you.
Hey! I was just a guy who needed a refrigerator, right? So why did I begin to blog about it? You see, when I saw the prices those refrigerators had, it blew my mind. Being a businessman, I knew I had to invest to grow. But before I could shell out that amount of cash, I needed to be sure about the product I was getting to buy. And thus began my research.
Not only was I surprised at the huge amount of information available, but also with how scattered it was. I remember browsing tens of different sites just to connect the pieces together. So instead, I took a different approach. I went straight to the retailers, the manufacturers and asked them what’s best about their products. Then I chatted with real life customers to verify the claims. That’s where my research comes from even today.
When I review a new product on the market, I research extensively. I talk to the customers to find out how they feel about it. So you know that when I write something about a product, it’s authentic. It’s based on real world experience of people like you and me.
A refrigerator is not a small investment. With Thales Pons, I have only one objective. To serve you honest reviews and genuine information that can help you choose your refrigerator wisely.
Thank you for reading my story. Here’s a free gift for you - A buying guide to the best refrigerator you can have. All you need to do is to tell me where to send it.